- This event has passed.
RE-OPENING OF THE GRAYLING SPORTSMAN’S CLUB
- The Grayling Sportman’s Club will reopen on Sunday, May 10th with normal days/hours.
- 6 foot social distancing will be maintained by all.
- The Club House will be closed except to use the restrooms. No guns, ammo bags, food or drinks in the Club House. There will be no ammunition sales.
- The sign-up sheets and the cash box will be set up in the pistol range.
- Three man squads with a fourth person as a ‘puller’ will be organized for the Trap and Skeet fields. The controller will be sanitized between rounds. Three man squads will allow 9 ft distancing between shooters.
More information will be in the newsletter shortly.
The Directors thank-you for keeping us all safe.