On behalf of the Grayling Regional Chamber of Commerce and its Board of Directors, we are inviting you to become a part of the Business Organization which works exclusively for you. Your participation in the Chamber is important to your Business, and to the Community. The Chamber is a non-profit organization, which helps our community succeed. Listed below are products of service that are available to you through your membership:
- Free Exposure To Hundreds — The Chamber Membership Directory is distributed annually to businesses and residents.
- Free Brochure Space — The Chamber of Commerce Office has space for your brochure or business cards. Our office receives hundreds of visitors & phone calls yearly, looking for local business information.
- Membership Directory — Both alphabetical and categorical listings in our printed Membership Directory.
- Web Site — alphabetical and categorical listings on the Grayling Chamber website, the ability to link your business home page with Grayling home page and the opportunity to sponsor a link on our homepage at a reasonable price. Your business events will also be listed on the Chamber Events Calendar.
- Business Referrals — We send you the business! (We refer Chamber Members ONLY!)
- Membership Decals are recognized locally and nationally
- Mailing Lists & Labels can be purchased by Chamber members only for direct marketing efforts.
- Confidential Business Consulting with Michigan Small Business & Technology Development business plans, small business loan assistance and financial packaging.
- Member-To-Member Advantage Program is designed to encourage Chamber members to do business with other Chamber members.
- Tourism Business Promotion & Referrals – The Grayling Regional Chamber of Commerce provides valuable information to all visitors regarding the community, special events, accommodations, business listings, and services provided by their members.
- As the voice of business, the Chamber advocates the views of the business community to decision-makers at all levels of government. The Chamber focuses on issues and implements programs to make the local, state, and national business environment more conducive to your success and profitability
As a Chamber Member, there are many ways you may sponsor an event: Annual Chamber Golf Outing, Business After Hours, Sponsoring a link on the Chamber Homepage (Sponsor Link Request Form), or one of the many events that take place during the AuSable River Festival. Contact a representative of the Chamber for more detailed information on promoting your business through sponsorship.