- Crawford County Avalanche lists employment opportunities in our area each week. Visit weekly for a list of current employment opportunities.
- Michigan Works – visit for a current list of job postings in Crawford County.
- Michigan Works Job Fair – March 27, 2013
- Blarney Stone Broadcasting (February 2013):
- Part Time Sales Account Executive – this position is based on commission only and Northern sales experience is required. So if you’re ready to sell Rock and Roll, Tigers, Red Wings and Local Sports, please send your resume via email to email@example.com.
- Kirtland Community College Job Postings (February 2013):
READ BELOW BEFORE YOU HIRE
There are substantial financial benefits to hiring an eligible participant in specified demand occupations! OJT reimburses your company for a portion of the extraordinary costs associated with training this new employee, which are usually calculated at half the pay rate for the agreed-upon training period. Employers use their own system to teach trainees the new skills necessary for successful permanent employment within their company. As an OJT Employer: You make the hiring decision, You determine the job performance standards, You retain the right to terminate a trainee, You do not need to worry about paperwork. It’s all handled promptly and efficiently by our OJT Specialist, and You receive at least a 50% reimbursement of the trainee’s wages during the training period based on the size of your business. To learn more about OJT and the benefits to your company, please contact Carmen Cook, Business Liaison for Crawford County, BEFORE YOU HIRE. 989-348-8709 Ext. 5124 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
OJT cannot be funded after hiring takes place. Please note that obtaining an OJT contract will be contingent on funding availability. Participant eligibility must be re-confirmed with our office prior to hiring.