Chamber Members are invited to submit Job Postings and Volunteer Opportunities to post on this page.
- ARAUCO-NORTH AMERICA – Multiple Career Opportunities Available
- DEAD BEAR BREWING CO. – hiring experienced servers, as well as hosts, bussers, and dishwashers. Apply within.
- DUBOIS LUMBER –
Outside Sales position – work with our contractors in store and out on job sites. We are looking for someone motivated and eager to sell! Must have experience in reading blue prints and doing material take offs. Please apply in person at DuBois Lumber or contact Kelly or Andrea at 989-348-4831 for any additional details.
Yard/Driver position – must have valid drivers license with good driving record. Please apply in person.
- FEENY FORD – Service Technician. We are looking to add a Certified ASE or State Certified Technician. We offer a great work environment in a very busy shop. Feeny offers insurance, vacation and matching 401k. Please call Shawn or Derak at 989-348-3242.
- FICK & SONS – Fick & Sons is currently seeking applicants for the following open positions:
Assistant Store Manager – Charlie’s Country Corner
Store Manager – Sunny Spot (Roscommon)
Certified Diesel Techs / Propane Service Tech
Customer Service Representative
Stop in to Fick & Sons main office or call 989-348-7647 for details and to apply.
- GRAYLING RESTAURANT – Come Join Our Team! Grayling Restaurant is hiring Line Cooks for our busy summer months. Position is seasonal with an opportunity for possible year-round employment. We offer competitive wages, food discounts, flexible schedule, and excellent hours. We’re looking for someone with a positive attitude and good work ethic who likes to be part of a hard-working and friendly team of co-workers. Must be available as early as 7:00 AM, as well as weekends and holidays. Applications are available at the front counter. No phone calls.
- JACK MILLIKIN INC – Concrete Finisher/Mason. Seeking a qualified concrete and masonry professional to join our team for the upcoming 2017 construction season, and beyond. This person will be responsible for the layout and installation of concrete and masonry foundations, interior and exterior flatwork, stamped/colored concrete, etc. The applicant should have AT LEAST 2 years of experience in this type of work. This position requires a chauffer’s driver’s license, and a “good” driving record. We offer competitive wages and benefits including medical insurance, 401(k) with company matching, paid holidays, uniforms, etc. Visit our webpage for a downloadable job application, or stop by the office at 4680 W. North Down River Rd. to pick one up. 989-348-8411.
- NORTH CENTRAL AREA CREDIT UNION – has new professional positions available, banking or lending experience is helpful. Full time with benefits. Click for more information
- NORTHERN PINES ASSISTED LIVING –
Cook – The Cook is responsible for preparing and serving palatable, nutritionally balanced, quality food to residents as directed by the Food Service Director. You are responsible for keeping equipment, kitchen and dining areas clean.
Resident Care Specialist – Provides care for residents, such as assistance with toileting, transferring, bathing, feeding, etc. Performs housekeeping and laundry tasks and kitchen tasks as assigned. Administers medical treatments and prescribed/over-the-counter medications, as ordered by a physician. Medications and treatments are administered according to company policies and procedures. Ensure residents are treated with dignity and respect and receive quality care according to individualized care plans.
- RIALTO THEATER – Movie Theater Manager. 5 days/nights per week – Tuesday through Saturday. (Days off: Sunday and Monday.) 35 hours per week mid-June to mid-August and between Christmas and New Year’s. 25 hours per week rest of year. You MUST be available nights, weekends, and holidays. Pay/benefits competitive and will be based on experience. For more information and to apply, email resume. Complete job details can be found on Facebook.
- SUCHEY CHIROPRACTIC – looking for a licensed Massage Therapist to join our team. Part time to potential full time opportunity in a busy practice. We are looking for someone that wants to make a career out of being part of an initiative to make significant improvement in quality of life for those that are serious about their health. Deep tissue massage experience, a solid understanding of anatomy, physiology, kinesiology and pathology preferred. Please email your resume or fax to 989-348-1663.
- Crawford County Avalanche lists employment opportunities in our area each week. Visit weekly for a list of current employment opportunities.
- Michigan Works! (Grayling location) lists employment opportunities in our region. Visit daily for employment opportunities.
- The Weekly Choice lists employment opportunities in the region each week. Notice to Employers – Weekly Choice is offering FREE job postings for a limited time only (first 1,000 job posts are free).
- The Crawford County Commission on Aging is in desperate need of volunteers to help in the Senior Center kitchen doing dishes, packing and serving meals, and making sandwiches. A criminal background check is required. If you are interested, please contact Alice Snyder at (989) 348-7123.
READ BELOW BEFORE YOU HIRE
There are substantial financial benefits to hiring an eligible participant in specified demand occupations! OJT reimburses your company for a portion of the extraordinary costs associated with training this new employee, which are usually calculated at half the pay rate for the agreed-upon training period. Employers use their own system to teach trainees the new skills necessary for successful permanent employment within their company. As an OJT Employer: You make the hiring decision, You determine the job performance standards, You retain the right to terminate a trainee, You do not need to worry about paperwork. It’s all handled promptly and efficiently by our OJT Specialist, and You receive at least a 50% reimbursement of the trainee’s wages during the training period based on the size of your business. To learn more about OJT and the benefits to your company, please contact the Grayling Business Liaison for Crawford County BEFORE YOU HIRE. 989-348-8709.
OJT cannot be funded after hiring takes place. Please note that obtaining an OJT contract will be contingent on funding availability. Participant eligibility must be re-confirmed with our office prior to hiring.